Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9

Looks like I'm officially on track for this month of thankfulness. I'm thankful for the last several months that I've been able to work from home and not have to leave this sweet face....

I worked for Skaddadle Media out of California and a nicer bunch of folks you could not find.

Here's the project I worked on. This makes me thankful for companies like Windstream who inspire our kids to get out and do amazing things in their community. If you can vote for one of these schools to win $25,000.


http://schoolswin.windstream.com/finalists

Thanks Windstream and Skedaddle for allowing me to stay home and enjoy almost 11 months with my sweet girl. These moments are priceless.






1 comment:

  1. I hope that I'm as good of a mom as you are someday. I love how much you adore your little girl. Thanks for your good example.

    ReplyDelete